Saturday, July 5, 2014

Tomorrow is the day! I am so excited to fly to Mountain View, CA to experience Google and the real Silicon Valley!!
I have high hopes :)


In my anticipation, I have included one of my raps regarding Silicon Valley below:

Golden Gate and Strauss
San Francisco and people who are seeking
Haight Asbury and hippies
Silicon Valley and techies
Associations
Hold in them ideals
That stick
To places
Construct the memories
Write the history
The Golden Gate and a team of engineers
San Francisco and people who are lost
Haight Asbury and drugs
Silicon Valley and...
Silicon Valley has
Made America
The global leader
Modern era technology
The tech sector
In San Francisco
Shakes the affordability of the housing market
Shakes the limits of computing
Startups
Code without
Limits
To please
To shock
To inspire
The modern world
Who lives
Bound to
Modern era technology
Associations
Write the history

No comments:

Post a Comment