Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Our application is coming along nicely! We officially have a name for our application and our logo is in process.

More coding, combining, bugs, and de-bugging. Overall, today was more intense than yesterday and we are progressing as a team. We are thinking about Friday - the presentation day. Thursday we will be doing practice presentations, so I am beginning to prep (outline) our presentation. I truly love working with my group!

At lunch we went to Root, a new favorite introduced in last week's blogpost. Sadly, the food today was not very good, but they did have delicious cookies. I guess the cookies compensated for the disappointment.

On the way back from Root, the bike area was empty so we walked instead.

In the afternoon, we had resume time with Google resume readers. They looked over our resumes and gave up tips for improving them. They identified what they look for in resume formatting and their advice was helpful.

At dinner there was ice cream! We love ice cream! Sabera did not like the orange ice cream....I like orange ice cream. I will truly miss not having free ice cream.

On the way over to the workout room, a few of us took a selfie because Shailee is was wearing an awesome minion hat. My cousin who works at Google likes minions so we sent him the selfie - too cool!
Tonight I'll be dreaming in code.

No comments:

Post a Comment