Sunday, July 6, 2014

My first thoughts today:
  1. It is 3 am E.S.T. 
  2. Why am I awake?
  3. GOOGLE! Today is the day!!!
I boarded my flight headed for (first Houston and then to) the Googleplex in Mountain View, CA.


The plane rides were interesting.
Finally, I arrived in San Francisco!


At the apartment complex in Mountain View, I met my Google roomate. At dinner with fellow CSSIers, I recognized many familiar faces. Everyone is friendly and hyped for awesome Google adventures!

Google welcomed us with some swagging goodies:
Google IDs (I feel so official)
American Apparel Google CSSI Hoodies (I absolutely love! And they are grey, my favorite color! )
Patgonia Google CSSI Backpacks (Useful with unique designs which I like)
Stainless Steel Google water bottles
Google shades (Sunglasses to look awesome)
Google notepads (To hold my crazy ideas)
Google multicolored pens
And some other Google items

Tonight I am tired. I will sleep well knowing the best is yet to come!

Dear Google,

          HTML? CSS? JavaScript? Python? Android Development?  Web    
          Development?  Rails/Node/JS/PHP? AppEngine?

                                     It's going to be an intense three weeks...BRING IT!

The possibilities seem infinite with a little Googleyness...





No comments:

Post a Comment